• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

New mods, Addons and CAW QUESTION

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jessi1

jessi1

• Inactive Accounts
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 27-July 08

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:48 PM

Hello all, i have been away for a while (not jail) and i have recently hooked up my Lockon with the new patch 1.12 and i see lots of mods and addons. I was wondering which are the main mods and addons i should try out to get my game up and running nicely and lots of fun things. If i download CAW addons can i still play online and which are the best ones to download. I really dont want the new cockpits at all because i prefer and understand the regular ones, can i download the missions but not the cockpits?. Please feel free to fill me in on what is best to use and how, modman or other, thanks all. I usually dont fly online so single player missions are what i prefer but in case i do decide to fly online i would like to be able without having to deleet something, thanks again.

#2 SKYWARD

SKYWARD

• Inactive Accounts
  • 609 posts
  • Joined 26-August 06

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

If you haven't noticed, there is a ( Most Popular) download list in the right column. Their you will find most everything you need. But there are other in the download section.

#3 Tom_Weiss

Tom_Weiss

Site Contributor - Admin

• Administrators
  • 9,965 posts
  • Joined 11-September 10

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:53 PM

If i download CAW addons can i still play online and which are the best ones to download

yes you can, although it makes a lot of changes to LO

- you should browse the most popular downloads, copy your Lock On install (rename it as _Lock On) before strating, this way you can always go back.

Get Modman - it will install most add ons, CAW uses a manual install.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

free counters

LockOnFiles(LOF) website support by ADRIANO FARIA
SOSINVISION