GROUND TEXTURES MOD 6.5
This file is freeware !
you can download it at NO cost
if you would like to support Barthek as a mod maker, you can make a donation (*)
(*) 100% of this donation will go to the Author to help support him as a mod maker , this is not a donation linked to this mod or any other mod made by him.
PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE !!!
1. If you're using any terrain mods, please deactivate them to avoid potential complications.
2. Download and install the great Forests without shadows mod by Mustang. This step is not obligatory but highly recommended if you want to gain some fps!
3. Download the MOD in JSGME-ready package from this website.
4. Unzip the content to your JSGME mods folder within your DCS main folder.
5. Activate the mod in JSGME. You can find a great tutorial on how to do that here - thanks Ebs!
6. Download these four missions to test the textures. I have prepared them for you so that you can test all 4 seasons in the blink of an eye. There are a couple of aircrafts flying in different parts of the map - you can toggle them by pressing the F2 key. If the mod looks exactly as on the screenshots attached, than congratulations - you have installed GTM successfully!
I address my sincere thanks to all beta testers and Tom_Weiss for making this possible.
GTM 6.5 FIELDS UPDATE
The following update is JSGME-ready. However, it is NOT a stand-alone version. You need to have the main MOD enabled in JSGME before installing this update.
1. Download the update from here.
2. Unzip the content to your JSGME mods folder within your DCS main folder.
3. Activate the update in JSGME. When this window pops up, click yes.
4. The fields should now look like on these screenshots.