Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle Profile

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone have a good CH Products Fighterstick and Pro Throttle profile / CMS Map? F-15 is preference. Seems like all I am finding are the Saitek profiles. I switched from Saitek to CH Products several years ago and have been very satisfied. I was away from the game for several years and am starting back playing. Steep learning curve but it is coming back.

I have an old one that I am having some issues on wingman commands so I thought I would check to see what's new.

Posted

Thanks, I took a look at it. One of the issues I am having is wingman controls. Several years ago my profile had the ability to send each of 3 wingmen to attack a different target. Now I ham having a problem getting just my single wingman to attack a bandit. He mostly comes along for the ride like a puppy following me. He responds to the rejoin command always but onlt sometimes to the attack command.

My old CMC had the following for wingman controls

Flight_ATTACK_Bandit \ F1 F1 F1

WINGMAN2_ATTACK_MY_TARGET \ F2 F1 F1

WINGMAN3_ATTACK_MY_TARGET \ F3 F1 F1

WINGMAN4_ATTACK_MY_TARGET \ F4 F1 F1

Any ideas?

Posted

Look in the Docs folder and make sure the key commands have not changed since last time you have flown. I don't fly single player so I have never had wingman commands programed into my CH.

Posted

All looks ok. Strange that all other key commands seem to work except the wingman commands. I even tried depressing the \ key on the keyboard to bring up the command menu and that does not even work. I switched keyboards still no go.

Posted

Any one else out there have any idea why the radio commands menu does not appear when I press "\"?