AMRAAM_Missiles

Jane's USAF and Jane's USAF SuperPro 9.4

19 posts in this topic

Hi guy,I have some question about Jane's USAF Mod:SuperPro 9.4 :) .

I have already insatlled the SuperPro 9.4 on my machine.At C:/Program Files/Jane's Combat Simulator/Usaf and my orginal USAF game foder was renamed to USAF2.

When I run the game,I can't play anything.When i choose basic training:landing,it required USAF Cd1.My netbook Lenovo S10 doesn't have DVD-ROM so I mount the USAF CD1 ISO by DEAMON. But it didn't allow me to play and keep asking for the USAF CD1! :x I don't understand why.I anybody khow plz tell me.

:cry: :cry: :cry: I miss this game. It was my first flight sim. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi guy,I have some question about Jane's USAF Mod:SuperPro 9.4 :) .

I have already insatlled the SuperPro 9.4 on my machine.At C:/Program Files/Jane's Combat Simulator/Usaf and my orginal USAF game foder was renamed to USAF2.

When I run the game,I can't play anything.When i choose basic training:landing,it required USAF Cd1.My netbook Lenovo S10 doesn't have DVD-ROM so I mount the USAF CD1 ISO by DEAMON. But it didn't allow me to play and keep asking for the USAF CD1! :x I don't understand why.I anybody khow plz tell me.

this is a great place to find some info .

hope this helps .

good luck ,

cheers .

http://www.gulfknight.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

I have no idea what this super pro is, but if it involves enhancements: Please put up some screenies if you get it working. I'd love to see some pics from this awesome sim again :D

I was the first person in my country probably to pirate the game from a friend og cd who had gone to visit USA ...It was a bobbly wobbly Game and not as much as fun as F22 ADF by DID where i got to see the flanker wow i cant believe it talking about it now i still remember how exciting to missions were one mission was called bills limo where you had to protect bill clintions limo from sukhois :) while he was attending a peace confrence in the middle east i think...And going into to AWACS view and jumping from one F22 to the other F22 OMG

I was the first person in my country probably to pirate the game from a friend og cd who had gone to visit USA ...

If I understood you right, then don't be so proud about it, we do not tolerate and encourage any kind of piracy :!:

You Must understand for some people at the time games like this were impossible to buy ... Novalogics Mig 29 and F-18 Korea were available at that time and i bought them.

You Must understand for some people at the time games like this were impossible to buy ... Novalogics Mig 29 and F-18 Korea were THIS IS SPAM at that time and i bought them.

That doesn't make what you did better.

I did play it some weeks ago but suddenly my cd Was gone o.O i have been looking all over my house but i cant find it :/ but it is a fun game ;D

I did play it some weeks ago but suddenly my cd Was gone o.O i have been looking all over my house but i cant find it :/ but it is a fun game ;D

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah,it is a fun game.I always fly F-15C for Dogfight,F-15E for A/G Combat...and almost never fly the F-22A.The F-22 turn so quick and it is very hard to control it in gunzo dogfight. :x

If you lose your CD,send me your E-Mail,i will send you the ISO link. :D