Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New mods, Addons and CAW QUESTION

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello all, i have been away for a while (not jail) and i have recently hooked up my Lockon with the new patch 1.12 and i see lots of mods and addons. I was wondering which are the main mods and addons i should try out to get my game up and running nicely and lots of fun things. If i download CAW addons can i still play online and which are the best ones to download. I really dont want the new cockpits at all because i prefer and understand the regular ones, can i download the missions but not the cockpits?. Please feel free to fill me in on what is best to use and how, modman or other, thanks all. I usually dont fly online so single player missions are what i prefer but in case i do decide to fly online i would like to be able without having to deleet something, thanks again.

Posted

If you haven't noticed, there is a ( Most Popular) download list in the right column. Their you will find most everything you need. But there are other in the download section.

Posted

If i download CAW addons can i still play online and which are the best ones to download

yes you can, although it makes a lot of changes to LO

- you should browse the most popular downloads, copy your Lock On install (rename it as _Lock On) before strating, this way you can always go back.

Get Modman - it will install most add ons, CAW uses a manual install.