About This File
GROUND TEXTURES MOD 10
Fellow DCS pilots,
Today I am proud to release the newest version of my Ground Textures Mod. The development of the current release took me 3 months, however, it would take much longer if I didn’t have the experience which I gradually gained starting from my very first project. I decided to name this version GTM 10 due to the fact that it will probably be the last one on my dcs modding journey. Hence, I hope it will meet your requirements and make the DCS experience much deeper.
A few facts about GTM 10:
- GTM 10 is an overhaul of DCS terrain textures
- about 500 textures have been edited
- changes affect buildings, cities, towns, fields, forests, mountains, airports and many more
- the package is JSGME ready
- I don't observe any significant fps loss on my rig when compared to vanila textures
- finding targets on A-10 TGP may be a bit harder depending on the place where the units are placed (but not impossible)
I wish you a lot of fun with this release and I am looking forward to hearing your feedback!
use 7z to unzip the file
This file is freeware !
you can download it at NO cost
if you would like to support Barthek as a mod maker, you can make a donation (*)
(*) 100% of this donation will go to the Author to help support him as a mod maker , this is not a donation linked to this mod or any other mod made by him.
PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE !!!
1. If you're using any terrain mods, please deactivate them to avoid potential complications.
2. Download the MOD in JSGME-ready package from this website.
3. Unzip the content to your JSGME mods folder within your DCS main folder.
4. Activate the mod in JSGME. You can find a great tutorial on how to do that here - thanks Ebs!